Monday, December 12, 2011

IMM/Book Haul: One that is never short on books to read...


FOR REVIEW:
'The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
-I really enjoyed 'Smoulder' also by this author so I decided to give this one a go.

'The Seamstress' by Maria Duenas
-I was interested by the title. I love books about stitchers. It was a big tomb though. Not sure about when I will get time to indulge.

BOOKS I BOUGHT ONLINE:
'Vampire Academy' series by Richelle Mead
-I Really enjoyed 'Bloodlines' and wanted to learn more about those characters. For some strange reason the first three are the old uk cover and the rest are the new red ones. I planned on getting red ones. They all seem to match still though. The are the same size and the spines line up correctly.
Click here to read my review of 'Bloodlines' by Richelle Mead

1. 'Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Click Here to read my Review


2.'Frost Bite' by Richelle Mead

3. 'Shadow Kiss' by Richelle Mead


4.'Blood Promise' by Richelle Mead

5.'Spirit Bound' by Richelle Mead

6.'Last Sacrifice' by Richelle Mead.
-I quite like this cover.

BOOKS I BOUGHT AT A STORE:
'Juliet' by Anne Fortier
-I am currently reading this one and it lives up to it's very high expectations so far.
Oh how I love historical fiction.

'Daughter of Smoke and Bone' by Lani Taylor
-Another one with high expectations forming. Beautiful cover. Very shimmery in real life.

'Tourment' (Fallen Book 2) by Lauren Kate
-I much prefer this cover to 'Fallen's cover. I just had to get the sequel, though like most sequels it could be disastrous. Click to read Review of 'Fallen' (Book 1)


What did you get in your mail box?
(This post is late due to storms that prevented internet usage. As is the Vampire Academy review that I wrote yesterday)

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Juliet looks intriguing. I really like the cover. And after hearing so much about Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I think I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list. Happy reading!