Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012: My Reading Resolutions

Last year (2011 which finished approximately eight and a half hours ago) I read 72 books plus 2 rereads. I am overall pretty happy with that because the year before that I only read 22. Last year I started book blogging and reading more because of that. I also started reading more because I had finished school and had a lot more time on my hands. This year (2012) I thought I would continue reading and maybe even start some challenges for myself this time.

6c7670ef31f95672_tumblr_kzqmo9evv41qzvsdto1_500_large

So What are my reading Goals for this Year?
  • This year I plan to attempt reading 84 books. That's another 12 books. One for Each month. If I don't read this many I would like to at least read the same amount as last year. At worst I would like to read 50 books.
  • I would like to reread 5 books. I do not include reread books in my goodreads goal of 84
  • Read 15 Classics. I need to read more classics and I am hoping to purchase some more soon.
  • Read 25 Review Books. I need to keep track of my Review Pile as it is constantly growing.
  • Read more Adult Fiction... I don't have a number for this.
I definitely want to finish/get up to latest book in a few series such as:
  • Vampire Academy
  • Wicked lovely
  • Hush Hush (That is if Silence is the last one)
  • Mortal instruments
NON-READING RELATED GOALS:
  • Get a new job. The one I have at the moment sucks big time.
  • Tell people what I'm thinking more often. If I do this maybe they will leave me alone.
  • Keep on dancing
  • Keep my room tidy
  • Write more often.
What are your reading goals for 2012?
Please feel free to leave a link or comment below.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie


1 comment:

Tanya Patrice said...

Awesome goals! I finished the Vamp. Academy series at the end of 2011 - and it was so good!!! So hurry up :-)