Saturday, February 25, 2012

IMM/Book Haul: Fishpond order arrived!

Yes. Very exciting! I got 11 out of 13 items that I ordered. The books I received are:



'Masquerade' by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue bloods 2)

'Revelations' by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue bloods 3)

'The Van Alen Legacy' by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue bloods 3)

'The Peach Keeper' by Sarah Addison Allen.
-I now own all of her books! YAY!

Cranford (Pocket Penguin Classics)
'Cranford' by Elizabeth Gaskell
-Like most classics, I want to see what the big deal is.

The Hobbit: The Enchanting Prelude to the Lord of the Rings
'The Hobbit' by J.R.R Tolkein
-I honestly can't remember anything about it, except that I liked it.

Villette (Wordsworth Classics)
'Villette' by Charlotte Bronte
-I keep going on and on about how good 'Jane Eyre' was, but I never seem to read anything else by this author. The pages of 'Shirley' which I bought sometime last year are literally yellowing as we speak.

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Wordsworth Classics)
'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' by Anne Bronte
-A lot of people like to whinge about how this author is unappreciated. I guess that means I should give her a chance then?

To the Lighthouse (Wordsworth Classics)
'To The Lighthouse' by Virginia Woolf
-I didn't like 'Mrs Dalloway', but I'm willing to give this one a go.

The House of Mirth (Wordsworth Classics)
'The House of Mirth' by Edith Wharton

Flappers and Philosophers (Vintage Classics)
'Flappers and Philosophers' by F. Scott Fitzgerald
-I am quickly becoming a fan of this man and would like to see how well he does with the short story format. The cover is awesome!

What did you get in your mail box?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: