Saturday, March 17, 2012

Book Haul + Update

First: Update...

I haven't been blogging much I know. Even less than I promised in my last update about not blogging much. In my world that's kinda tragic. I don't like to slack off when it comes to my blog. So now I guess it's time for the excuses.

We are low on Internet usage. My sister has decided to be a debutante and mum has spent a lot of time online looking up shoes and such. I think the new usage starts on Wednesday, so I'm being bad by using what is left.

On the upside my 2 pairs of glasses have now arrived. I know they will take a little bit of time to get used to, but I'm hoping to really get into reading again!

What I got:
IN THE MAIL:

Volume 1 of the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
-I bought it online. It includes three books from the series in one binding. Cost around $10.

IN STORE:
'To Kill A Mockingbird' by Harper Lee
-I didn't read this one in high school, but I wanted to. Cost $4.99

'Eve' by Anna Carey
-Don't really have a clue what it was about. Bought it because of the cover. Yes, vain I know

'Cinder' by Marissa Meyer
-A Cyborg Cinderella Story. Has had some crap reviews, but still, who wouldn't be curious.

What did you get in your mailbox?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I was reading To Kill A Mockingbird for the first time again:) You are in for a treat! I liked Cinder, thought it was pretty clever (check out my review) and I have yet to start the Soul Screamer series yet either. I hear it's great though, can't wait to hear your thoughts:)