Sunday, June 24, 2012

Book Haul, Update and pretty things to wear around my neck...

This week I got 2 physical books, 2 Netgalleys and a bunch of necklaces in the mail. I was so excited for one of these books that I pretty much started it right away. I decided to do the same as last week and include the update at the bottom of the post, so those who aren't interested can skip it.

FROM PENGUIN:
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
'The Golden Lily' by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines book 2)
-The long awaited (not really, but to all the Mead fans out there I'm sure it did feel that way) sequel to 'Bloodlines' which I couldn't help, but finish super duper quickly. I've already reviewed it. You can check out the review HERE

SIMON AND SCHUSTER:
The Hunt
'The Hunt' by Andrew Fukuda
-I'm pretty excited  to read this one. I featured this book in my 'Books I Think I'd Like To Read' post.

FROM NETGALLEY:
A Charmed Life
'A Charmed Life' by Jenny B. Jones

The Glimpse
'Glimpse' by Claire Merle
-I had ignored this one, because I kind of assumed it was contemporary. And, then, I ended up reading a review and it said something about mental illness and dystopian setting, and I thought 'COOL!' and requested a copy.

FROM ETSY:


^From toofashion2010 I bought:
-A cameo necklace
-A pearl studded bow necklace
-A chair necklace
-An aeroplane necklace



^From dollarjewelry I bought:
-A teacup necklace
-A carousel necklace

^I used a pretty print that came from the latest Frankie mag.

What did you get in the mail this week?

This week was a pretty good week. I got some cool stuff in the mail. I hung out with my best friend and my Aunty on Wednesday. We went and saw 'Rock of Ages' which was awesome and we went to lunch at one of the nicer places 'Coyotes'. I felt a little sick on Thursday, but was quickly cured thanks to 'The Golden Lily'. On Friday we went out to the pubs, not really my thing, but it's the most social thing to do in this town. And, on Saturday (Last night) I went to the Deb Ball to see my sister make her debut, which was so much fun! 

How was your week?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: