Friday, August 10, 2012

My Top 5 Wardrobe Theatrics Part Two: Photos!

Today I was working on a DIY post and decided (while I had my camera out) to take some pics of some of the items mentioned in my My Top 5 Wardrobe Theatrics post. I didn't take pictures of every single Item I own that fits the description, just the main ones I talked about. And, I didn't get a picture of socks worn with ballet flats because well, I think you get the idea. And, I didn't model them for you...

1. TULLE SKIRTS:

2. OVER SIZED CHIFFON BLOUSES

3. PATTERNED TIGHTS:


4. VESTS
And, I just couldn't resist doing some booktography when I saw how well this book and skirt matched!

 
Enjoy!

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Alice S M said...

Haha this is great! I love pictures! Especially the selection with the skirt underneath! Beautiful!