Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Beauty Review: Glamourflage Raunchy Rosie Hand Cream

Size: 120ml
RRP: $25.95
 
DESCRIPTION:
Love is in the air – or is it Rosie’s perfume? When she gives you that look – you know you’re in for a treat. While most of us are hard-wired to hide our vulnerability, she revels in her own demons. It would be an understatement of criminal proportions to say Rosie embraces life: trying everything from private investigator to amateur surfing, resting only (on luxurious laurels) to momentarily whisper “If in doubt: pout” and dismiss all else as “details”.

Packed full of 7 different moisturisers (including Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil and vitamin E) - a classic for repairing any damages life may inflict. Underpinned by a good dash of aloe vera - what can we say… its miraculous soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities are legendary. If you don't emerge from using this product as a screen siren then we'll burn our sauciest undergarments.
 
MY THOUGHTS:
 As a person who has dry hands (and the occasional eczema breakout) I can see the need for hand cream in the world. Most hand creams that I have tested made me think otherwise. Hand cream, just washes off. And, how many times a day does one wash ones hands? I think the Raunchy Rosie hand cream, the cute packaging and the Freesia scent has restored my faith in hand cream.
 
My favourite thing about this hand cream is that it isn't too thick. Many hand creams tend to be very thick (like a body butter) and don't soak into skin very easily. Raunchy Rosie is more like a lotion and soaks in quickly. So, when I wash my hands my hand cream doesn't go down the drain with the soap suds, because it has already been absorbed by my skin. Another great thing about the thickness (or lack thereof) with this hand cream is that you don't need to use as much hand cream as you normally would; you only need a small amount to moisturise your hands well.
 
I also, really like the Freesia scent. I normally don't like my beauty/body products to be scented because the fragrance can over-power my perfume. I really liked the Freesia scent though, because it was a nice and fresh fragrance, compared to the boring unscented hand cream I usually use. The scent was also quite mild, I could only faintly smell it when applying the product.
 
While I love the packaging on the tin, I think if I were buying this product for myself I would purchase the 60ml tube to keep in my bag. The tin is more appropriate for a bed-side or coffee table.
 
Overall, I think Glamourflage has won me over with this hand cream. The Freesia scent is really nice and the cream is very efficient.
 
Also in Freesia scent:
 
-Vera Vamp Body Cream 100ml
-Vera Vamp Body Cream 250ml
 
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: