Monday, February 13, 2017

Love Interruption (A Playlist Post - Valentines Day Edition)



Hello Everyone,
I finally decided to post another playlist post for you all. This is my second Valentines Day playlist. However, this time I decided to choose songs that were not as charming and romantic. Since I am not really into Valentines Day this year, I decided to go for songs that show love in a different light. Some of the songs are a bit down on love while others are just a little bit uncertain.

 I hope you all have a great day, whether you are romantic or not.

 If you are looking for some happier and cuter songs please click on this link to see the Valentines playlist I made in 2015

1. 'Love Interruption' - Jack White
"I won't let love disrupt, 
Corrupt,
Or interrupt me"

2. 'Do I Wanna Know'- Arctic Monkeys
"Do I wanna know?
Do you want me crawling back to you?"

3. 'Heart's Content' - Brandi Carlile
"Maybe we know how the story ends,
Maybe it's not even about us.
We both retreat to opposing sands,
And love lives on without us."
4. 'Love Hurts' - Roy Orbison
"Some fools, fool themselves I guess"



5. 'Weight of Love' - The Black Keys
"Don't give yourself away,
To the weight of love"

6.'Big Love' - Fleetwood Mac
"I wake up alone,
With it all."

7. 'One' - U2
"You gave me nothing,
Now it's all I got"



8. 'That Love' - The Kills
"Will you or won't you,
Land softly down?
Will you or won't you,
Be around?"

9. 'Old Money' - Lana Del Rey
"And if you call for me,
You know I'll run."

10. 'What Ever Happened?' - The Strokes
"You don't miss me,
I know."



So there you have it. I wouldn't say I hate love or valentines day, I just think it's all a bit irrelevant to me right now. I'm enjoying focusing on other aspects of my life and I want it to be that way. If you do have a significant other, then I hope you both enjoy the day.

I hope you enjoy the songs either way.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: